I honestly don’t know where the markets are heading next. I cannot predict where and when the top and bottom shall take place. But I learnt it hard way, what I should do "stay" or "quit" when price is traveling beyond my reference levels.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wherd do we stand?!

What we are witnessing in Indian equities are like "gully cricket"!! Real cracking matches are going on at commodity markets. Just look at this table.



I have just given each one counter from energy, base metal and precious metal just to show how the commodities are making a deep cut.. Above are MCX prices. What is more interesting is that, we had a biggest single day drop of USD-INR yesterday in last 15 years .. Despite that, every commodities had fallen this much. If USD-INR was stable, then the cut would have been more.

Copper, Silver and many counters have frozen at second lower circuits today..

Every fat finger across globe are winding their sacks!!!

What else is in store??!! million dollar question!!

No comments: