I honestly don’t know where the markets are heading next. I cannot predict where and when the top and bottom shall take place. But I learnt it hard way, what I should do "stay" or "quit" when price is traveling beyond my reference levels.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trade Update - Intraday

Can't resist myself from doing this intraday update which I normally don't do.



Crude oil was sold at 3919 and it is trading at 3810 now (previously sold one lot at 3977 and booked it at 3930)..let the lady luck smiles at me till tomorrow morning :).




I badly need this success after all missing the good junk from previous carnage.

1 comment:

mo h said...

Hey man, thats a good one!
Hope LadyLuck smiled too ... ten days back, now that it is 30th.

And, I like that Einstein quote too.
:))
Have a great day in office and trade and home.
Take care, bye!!