I honestly don’t know where the markets are heading next. I cannot predict where and when the top and bottom shall take place. But I learnt it hard way, what I should do "stay" or "quit" when price is traveling beyond my reference levels.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Trade Update - After the break!!

Excellent trade cycle, I would say once in couple of year opportunity has just passed by. Crude oil sold at 4199 reached 3543 and gave buy signal @3785. Buy has reached 4030 yesterday and about to give SELL today if 3919 is breached.

Copper was sold originally around 435 and reached 387 and gave buy at 400 and still in buy mode now. It is about to give sell today if 400 price level is broken. But copper is making typical which happens quite often now a days.

Also, did not have proper TA levels by tuesday due to long weekend at Indian markets. It may sound funny but that's how I have been slightly struggling with my system. If Indian markets or US markets are closed,I would be having the pinch next day. I will remain mostly neutral on those days.

Back to the trades from today onwards. Since Feb, I have never been with empty hands except by first two weeks of this month when I missed to eat the yummy and fatty stuffed bread fully. I could eat only a slice of it :)

No comments: