I honestly don’t know where the markets are heading next. I cannot predict where and when the top and bottom shall take place. But I learnt it hard way, what I should do "stay" or "quit" when price is traveling beyond my reference levels.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trade Update

Crude oil was sold at 4235 and made low yesterday 4058. Due to expiry, covered the shorts at 4164 in Sep series and shorted Oct series at 4182. SAR is placed at 4180 today.

Copper had made a mini dream run on downside. Should have shorted it around 416 but stayed away from the trade due to preceding whipsawed trades. It made low 403.25 yesterday and SAR is placed at 410.50 today.

Silver - Started trading from yesterday. Sold it at 63700. SAR is placed at 64510 today.

Either crude or silver is making a wrong move and either one of it will hit SL today.

No comments: