I honestly don’t know where the markets are heading next. I cannot predict where and when the top and bottom shall take place. But I learnt it hard way, what I should do "stay" or "quit" when price is traveling beyond my reference levels.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trade Update

Trade details of 15th June:

Crude : Covered long@4425 at open. Reentered at 4400 and booked at 4425. Shorted at 4470 which was day high incidentally. Covered short at 4450 and took long against the system as there was no signal for buy. Market fell like pack of cards and had to reverse the longs at 4360. But shorted two lots and it drifted down rapidly then. Covered one short@4285 and holding one short still. SAR is placed at 4392 now. If the long at 4450 was not taken, then profits must have doubled. Stil, not a bad day!!

Copper : No trade.

No comments: